Players participating on our U11-U17 competitive teams compete in the Edmonton Interdistrict Youth Soccer Association (EIYSA) against 11 other clubs in Edmonton and surrounding areas.
- U12-U13 - $550
- U14 – U17 - $625
Jersey deposits are also collected at the beginning of each season ($100).
- Open to players 10-17 years of age from Edmonton and surrounding areas.
- Teams participate in an Outdoor season (April – August) and an Indoor season (October – March).
- Each season has tryouts prior to the start of the season.
- Players attend two tryouts to evaluate their skill by our internal technical staff.
- After the second tryout coaches offer spots on the team based on skill and team requirements.
- Each team consists of a Coach, Assistant Coach (may be more than one) and a Manager.
- For the indoor season, all NEW players to the club will receive socks, shorts and a training t-shirt. For the outdoor season, all players will receive socks, shorts and training t-shirts.
- Qualified coaches and trainers.
- Regularly scheduled technical training sessions with Sao Paulo Soccer Academy
- $75.00 Keeper allowance.
- Provincial and national bursaries to participating teams.
- Parents are not required to participate in fundraising. Teams are responsible for providing resources for our Casino every two years.