Players participating on our U13-U17 competitive teams compete in the Edmonton Minor Soccer Association (EMSA) in Tiers 1 to 3 against other clubs in Edmonton and surrounding areas.
Our most competitive teams will compete in the Greater Edmonton Soccer League against the best Clubs in EMSA and EIYSA for a provincial berth.
Registration Fees can be found HERE.
Jersey deposits are also collected at the beginning of each season ($100).
- Open to players 11-17 years of age from Edmonton and surrounding areas.
- Teams participate in an Outdoor season (April – August) and an Indoor season (October – March).
- Each season has tryouts prior to the start of the season.
- Players attend two tryouts to evaluate their skill by our internal technical staff.
- After the second tryout coaches offer spots on the team based on skill and team requirements.
- Each team consists of a Coach, Assistant Coach (may be more than one) and a Manager.
- Qualified coaches and trainers.
- Regularly scheduled technical training sessions with award winning Technical Leader Jorge Rodriquez of the International Soccer Academy of Canada.
- $100 Keeper allowance.
- Provincial and national bursaries to participating teams.